As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, I help women
  • learn how to choose the best foods to eat without dieting and deprivation
  • ease PMS and menstrual discomfort
  • make time for more creative expression
  • connect with nature as a space for healing
  • discover the pleasure of physical activity beyond exercise

I appreciated creative ideas added to the ones I had already. I didn't speak them but you made the unspoken even better than it was. Permission to do, try, think outside the box, be creative and have something work, not work, or take from it what makes sense. I appreciated thinking about my life and my relationship to food and other things in various ways... making interesting connections.

We had a different conversation than I am used to having when it comes to some of my personal challenges that was REALLY refreshing and empowering. Not the... "You can do X in spite of your personal challenges" but this is all you and how can we make life work so ALL of you can show up in confidence. 

- Judy B., Iron River, WI www.wellnessren.com

I'm a graduate of Institute for Integrative Nutrition and also trained as a Kundalini KRI Level I Yoga Instructor. I engage in continuous and ongoing training in facilitation, personal development, coaching,  movement and other modalities to help my clients become the healthiest, happiest versions of themselves. I support my clients online and in person through group coaching, workshops, and weekend immersions. While I don't offer guidance in weight loss or disease management, I have compiled a list of resources that can help you at any stage of your wellness journey.  Click here to learn more.

When's the last time you had a full hour to discuss your health and wellness goals? Enter your details below to schedule your introductory health coaching session.

Membership to Honeybee Wellness Club is $2,000 a year or $200 a month for a 12-month coaching agreement. Membership includes monthly coaching calls, email support and a members' only group. While the initial session is a paid coaching session, our time together does not assume a coaching agreement, nor are either of us obligated to enter into a coaching agreement.

Should we decide to work together, the cost of the introductory health coaching session may be applied to the membership. The introductory health coaching session and membership to Honeybee Wellness Club is non-refundable, so please make your decision wisely.
* indicates required
This could be your given name, your nickname, or your superhero name, you choose!
Please be specific. If you found me through a friend, please enter their name so I can thank them!